Posted by Rebecca, February 15th, 2013
I decided to try out a new series here… our current wish list for the month. I figure I am always eyeing up something (pretty much on a weekly basis) that I desperately want. Lucky for my wallet, I don’t buy most of it. Usually you only get to see the things I follow through with and put in our house, but I’ve been itching to post more of my ideas here. I have been terrified of making any type of mood board in Photoshop since I started this blog, so I usually stay away from these type of posts. But, I figured it out! All on my own, and it was lots of fun for me.
1. West Elm Tali Window Panel: I’ve been eyeing these up for our dining room for months. The only thing I don’t love is the price. I’m playing that gambling game where I hope they go on sale, but I’m risking them disappearing.
2. Land of Nod Stripes Around the Cube Bin: I wanted to bring some more navy into Easton’s bookcase and closet in his room (which are both painted green along the back). At first these were a “would be nice to have” item but now that he’s mobile, he clunks his head or pulls at his current wicker basket constantly. A softer option is now a necessity.
3. Allen + Roth Edison Pendant Light: Mike and I have been eyeing these for months, if not a year to change out our current kitchen pendants.
4. Play Tent (this one from Such Great Heights): Easton loves hanging out in the cubby holes of the Expedit or underneath his jumperoo, so I’d love a cute little tent for him. Though I’m totally thinking of DIYing one for his first birthday…
5. Target Threshold Frames: The gallery wall in our entryway is creeping closer to the front of my mind and I want to bring in some wood tones.
6. Farmer’s Market Basket from Anthropologie: Because it’s adorable. I’ve seen a knock off version at Michaels…
Did I mention this was fun? Mike told me ages ago that if I put some time into it, I would probably love Photoshop. I think he may have been right…
Here’s to learning something new, on a Friday night!